Innography Managed Services provides organizations with the services of skilled consultants that possess advanced knowledge of Innography when resources and/or Innography product expertise is limited. Delegating this specialized project activity to Innography allows organizations to more effectively meet their business needs in a timely and cost effective manner.
Innography's Managed Services is typically structured as a combination of three project options including:
- Small Project: Approximately 2 days of services effort focused on a simple, well scoped objective. Examples for this type of project include Prior Art Study and Market Segmentation Analysis.
- Medium Project: Approximately 5 to 6 days of services effort focused on a project requiring intermediate skill and effort. Examples for this type of project include License Candidate Identification and Infringement Response.
- Large Project: Approximately 10 days of services effort focused on a project requiring advanced skill and effort. Projects of this size typically have a larger scope of patents involved in the analysis.
Managed Services, for example, may include individual projects based on Innography's Game Plans. Game Plan project selections include, but are not limited to:
- License Candidate Identification
- Infringement Response
- Merger & Acquisition
Benefits of Managed Services
- Expertise and knowledge of Innography consultants
- Timely and cost-effective project results and insights
- Benefits realized even when internal resources or product knowledge is limited
- Immediate use of results for strategic decisions