|« back to News
Innography Spring '11 Delivers Enhanced User Interface and Expanded Product Functionality
New Additions Include Scientific Journals, Expert Feedback Surveys and Search History
AUSTIN, Texas – May 9, 2011 – Innography, the Intellectual Property Business Intelligence (IPBI) company, today announced Innography Spring '11™ is now available. This is the latest in a series of releases that have been primarily influenced by customer input, resulting in the delivery of an enhanced user interface and new sources for analysis, including dynamic expert feedback surveys.
"Our customers are a great source of inspiration for shaping the direction of our releases. We depend on their candid feedback to provide meaningful business impact," said Tyron Stading, CTO and founder of Innography. "Patents have become a top executive issue for revenue growth and protection, and our customers' first-hand business experience turns Innography into a critical system for their IP needs."
Innography is an online IPBI solution that automatically integrates, correlates and normalizes patent, trademark, financial, litigation and other key business information from multiple data sources. Once a particular query is initiated, Innography instantly presents the results in a variety of unique visualizations so intellectual property revenue-generators and revenue-detractors are easily identified.
Innography Spring '11 customers benefit from a number of updates, including:
- User Interface Enhancements: Workflows have been streamlined by 30-40% through a more intuitive interface, allowing for faster and more meaningful results.
- Scientific Journals: This new data source, available with the Extended References add-on module, provides searching of non-patent literature from many academic and professional journals across disciplines such as Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Medicine and Physics.
- Expert Feedback Surveys: Next generation collaboration enables internal and external users to instantly work together and to directly analyze cross-organizational feedback. Results are immediately populated for analysis and knowledge management. Example scenarios are connecting with subject matter experts for i) portfolio segmentation, ii) licensing priorities/opportunities and iii) finding invalidating prior art.
- Intelligent Search History: While navigating through various analysis scenarios and discovering relevant insights, a running search history automatically registers the steps taken so pathways are saved for future reference.
- Expanded Filter Refinements: To gain more targeted insights on landscapes, the refinement options can be expanded beyond the top 20 to show up to 1000 choices. Sort capabilities allow for easier identification and selection of multiple options prior to refining result sets.
On May 17, 2011 at 11:00am CDT and at 1:00pm CDT, Innography will host a 30-minute webinar to provide attendees with an overview of Innography Spring '11. Click here to register.
Innography delivers a comprehensive, online Intellectual Property Business Intelligence (IPBI) application that enables companies of all types and sizes to achieve the optimal return on their IP investments. By continually cleansing multiple disparate data sources through our InnSpect™ process and automatically correlating them on-demand, Innography generates a variety of unique visualizations to help organizations reduce the effort and expenditures it takes to conduct IP analysis. Companies are able to get products to market faster, uncover new and more lucrative revenue sources, keep better track of competitors, preempt litigation claims, and stay on top of additional IP-related functions. For more information, visit www.innography.com or call 1.512.306.8688.